Tuesday, August 31, 2010

(Hair)piece of Mind

Oh boy. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

I am so excited. Here’s a quick back story to my elation:

As I’ve mentioned before, one of the main perks to working at The Knot whilst planning one’s wedding is that my coworkers know quite literally everyone worth knowing in the wedding biz. Even the people that might not be considered “well known” just yet.

Case in point, my lovely coworker Anja has a genius best friend named Becka who has recently started designing bridal hairpieces. She has an Etsy shop (seriously, that site needs to sign me as their spokesperson) called Bexcessories with a few gorgeous designs, but she’s also more than willing to design a custom piece (and I don’t know about you, but having some design me a custom ANYTHING makes me feel fancy beyond belief).

So anyway, I contacted her a while back, sent her way too many pictures to try to describe my wedding style, and today she sent me the “first draft”!!! I’m bouncing-out-of-my-seat excited. Check it out!


This isn’t the final product (I requested a few small changes), but it gives you a definite idea. I’m so in love. Now I just need to figure out how to do my hair…

No comments:

Post a Comment