Friday, July 30, 2010

She's Got the Look

Ok, for my final post this week (and yes, I know there have been a lot so far!), I’m so excited to say that we’ve booked our wedding photographer! Her name is Megan Lange, and her company is Lime Green Photography.

I’ve mentioned before how photography is one of my budget priorities, but in my opinion, it’s also one of the most important aspects of your wedding. The wedding and reception last a few hours, but you have the pictures forever. And since I’m one of those people who actually enjoys looking through old pictures over and over again, I really, really, really want to love my wedding pictures.

I said in my first post that Knot editors don’t really get as many perks as you would think when we’re planning our weddings, but there is one thing about my job that gives me a leg up on some brides: connections. Because even though no one is giving me a free wedding, my colleagues and I know some of the most talented people in the wedding industry. I found Megan because she went to school with one of my friends at work (thanks again, Jaimie!), and boy is she talented:


Can’t wait to meet you in October, Megan!

What about you? Which vendors were your priority and how did you find them?

No comments:

Post a Comment