Monday, August 23, 2010

The Tired Bride

Hello, my lovelies!

Here’s the thing, folks. I’m feeling a little…overwhelmed. I swear, I have not abandoned you! I've just been a bit crazed with work (you know, writing about OTHER people's weddings). Plus dealing with the standard family drama that comes with weddings. Plus…I don’t know…feeling pulled in too many directions. I’m sure there are other working brides out there who can relate.


BUT, on a more positivenote, I have a lot of great posts in store for you! Including:

1. Our save-the-date! I’m hoping to get them made next weekend. Keep your fingers crossed!

2. Our table numbers!

We bought the hockey pucks, we just need to buy paint and some sort of dowel to mount them on. The Fiance and I came up with a truly brilliant seating chart idea (if I do say so myself) to add a bit more hockey love into our wedding.

I think my favorite part about the hockey stuff is that every time The Fiance tells his dad about some other detail we’ve added, his dad refused to believe that I have OK’d the idea until he hears it directly from me. I’m very easy-going, I swear! Besides, the hockey stuff is fun, and of the two requirements I have for my wedding day, one of them is FUN. (The other is pretty, in case you were wondering.)

So, to sum up, sorry for being overwhelmed and neglectful of this blog, but good things (and projects!) to come!

Photo: Elizabeth Messina (KissTheGroom.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment