Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Engagement Pictures!

Ok, I finally have pictures to show you! (I know, two day lag time. I’m sooo lazy.) It literally killed me to pare them down to these (there are so many I love!), but you can check out the full album (and see these ones bigger!) here. We had a lot of fun traipsing around rural Iowa with my sister and her fiance (AKA, her second shooter...what's with all these parentheticals?) And even though it was freezing and I destroyed a pair of shoes, I think you'll agree it was totally worth it. Enjoy!


all photos copyrighted and courtesy of: figmentartphoto.com
Hair+Makeup: Amber L. Hathaway, FreeStyle Design, (FreeStyleDesignStudios.com) 

2 comments:

  1. i love your engagement photos!! i LOVE the knot. i used it a lot while engaged. congrats! and mustard yellow is one of my fave colors too. my wedding colors were kelly green and yellow!

    thanks for stopping by!
    anna

    andeverythingniceblog.com

    ReplyDelete