Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fortune Favors the Bride

Ok, I know I keep saying that Knot editors don’t really get any special perks for their weddings that regular brides don’t get, but I have officially found the exception: The Knot Beauty Sale.

As you can probably imagine, vendors send us a whole lotta stuff that they want to get promoted in the magazine. A lot of it is beauty supplies, hair care products, and general toiletries.

Welll, today was the magical day they put all of the leftover stuff from the past year or so in the cafeteria and let employees buy it for a fraction of the original cost. (Example: I am now the proud owner of a $150 hair dryer I got for $15. All together now: Scoooooooore!)

We also sold off a lot of the Knot Shop items that were either used in photographs or monogrammed for sales pitches and whatnot. Including….



Favor boxes! I got 150 for $5. So I’m a pretty happy Knot editor/budget bride this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment