Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wanted: Flower Girls

Ok, my first DIY project, as promised!

I wanted to think of a cute way to ask our flower girls to be in the wedding, and since both of them live in different states (and are under the age of six) I also wanted to try to come up with something that would paint a clearer picture for them of what we were asking.

I had seen these adorable cards on a wedding blog, and I wanted to create something similar (but a little more girlie). And so, I created these:


Not bad, eh? The fiancĂ© and family were impressed with my craftiness, so hopefully our flower girls will dig ‘em. I dropped them in the mail box this morning, so they should have them by the weekend!


Not only that, but we also asked our officiant to give our wedding talk last weekend, and we’re requesting use of our ceremony venue tonight. I love checking things off the list!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute!!! Unless they've been flower girls before, they'll still need more explanation, but that is a great way to ask! My flower girl thought that she got to "grow flowers" for me, which I told my cousin (her mom) that I would be fine with, too :-D

    ReplyDelete